The Integrative Capstone Workshop serves as the culminating educational experience for students in the MPA in Environmental Science & Policy. Students must draw on both the practical skills and the analytical knowledge they have gained to address crucial environmental science and policy issues as consultants for a real-world client.
Projects are as follows:
- Harmful Algal Bloom and Hypoxia Research and Control Amendments Act of 2017: H.R. 4417
- Food Recovery Act of 2017
- Coral Reef Sustainability Through Innovation Act of 2017: S. 958
- The New York State Clean Energy Technology Production Program
- H.R. 1674: Long Island Sound Restoration and Stewardship Act
For information on this program, please contact Kristie DiBenedetto at firstname.lastname@example.org.