The Master of Public Administration in Environmental Science and Policy invites you to attend the Fall 2019 Final Workshop Briefings. During the Final Briefings, students will present their findings as a part of ENVP U9229 The Workshop in Applied Earth Systems Management II. Students enroll in small, faculty-advised project teams. Each Workshop faculty member selects a piece of proposed, but not yet enacted, state, federal, or local environmental law (or a U.N. resolution), and students are asked to develop a plan for implementing and managing the new program. In the fall semester, the Workshop completes the operational plan for implementing the program.
This semester's projects include:
* Coastal Communities Adaptation Act: H.R. 1317
* Creation of a Department of Sustainability and Climate Change and Repealing Section 20 of Chapter 1 of the NYC Charter: Int 1399-2019
* SAVE Right Whales Act of 2019: H.R. 1568
* Saving America's Pollinators Act of 2019: H.R. 1337
* Northern Rockies Ecosystem Protection Act of 2019
Breakfast and light refreshments will be provided. Prospective students are highly encouraged to attend and stay afterwards to connect with current students and faculty.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Stephanie Hoyt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the program, please click the above link.