The Integrative Capstone Workshop serves as the culminating educational experience for students in the MPA in Environmental Science & Policy. Students must draw on both the practical skills and the analytical knowledge they have gained to address crucial environmental science and policy issues as consultants for a real-world client.
Projects are as follows:
• Assessing the infrastructure and financial requirements of affordable water and wastewater services for rural communities in the United States
• IFAW x IUCN: World Conservation Congress 2020
• Recommending Energy Efficiency Program Design Changes to NYSERDA
• Global Restoration Initiative Policy Analysis
• Translating science into policy: A Global Transformation towards 1.5 °C
For information on this program, please contact Kristie DiBenedetto at [email protected].