The Integrative Capstone Workshop serves as the culminating educational experience for students in the MPA in Environmental Science & Policy. Students must draw on both the practical skills and the analytical knowledge they have gained to address crucial environmental science and policy issues as consultants for a real-world client.
Projects are as follows:
• Coastal Communities Adaptation Act: H.R. 1317
• Creation of a Department of Sustainability and Climate Change and Repealing Section 20 of Chapter 1 of the NYC Charter: Int 1399-2019
• SAVE Right Whales Act of 2019: H.R. 1568
• Northern Rockies Ecosystem Protection Act of 2019
• Saving America's Pollinators Act of 2019: H.R. 1337
For information on this program, please contact Kristie DiBenedetto at [email protected].