Facing rapid climate change, many in society have raced to embrace simplistic narratives of doom or denial. How can we - scientists, artists, educators, journalists - shape new stories and conversations that help forge creative, productive paths toward clean energy and a safer climate?
Join us for a panel discussion featuring:
- Meehan Crist, Columbia biological sciences writer-in-residence
- Mary Heglar, Earth Institute writer-in-residence, climate justice writer & co-host of the Real Hot Take podcast
- Kate Marvel, climate scientist, NASA-Goddard Institute for Space Studies
- Kendra Pierre-Louis, climate reporter, The New York Times
- Katharine Wilkinson, vice president of communication & engagement, Project Drawdown; senior writer for Drawdown: The Most Comprehensive Plan Ever Proposed to Reverse Global Warming
Opening remarks from Alex Halliday, director, the Earth Institute.